Cali Kid Corals

Rich's First SF Build

Hey Rich, that is pretty impressive to have your photo on ReefBuilders. The jawbreaker even looks great from the backside. LoL If they only saw the top with the red and green coming in.

So, when are you going to do that BAR photo workshop?

Way to go, Rich! Strange that the photo credit is at the very bottom of the post.

Lol. I had to get them to add even that. I guess they way their set-up works is whatever picture they put as the cover photo for some reason it doesn't let them put text underneath it. But when I asked they were really nice and put it in there somewhere :)

Hey Rich, that is pretty impressive to have your photo on ReefBuilders. The jawbreaker even looks great from the backside. LoL If they only saw the top with the red and green coming in.

So, when are you going to do that BAR photo workshop?

I don't think anything is set in stone. Probably something next year. I've been brainstorming on ways to make it useful to everyone since everybody has a different camera and different lighting. I have a few ideas.

Lol. I had to get them to add even that. I guess they way their set-up works is whatever picture they put as the cover photo for some reason it doesn't let them put text underneath it. But when I asked they were really nice and put it in there somewhere :)

I just modified their HTML/CSS and you can easily put text right under the photo. Check out the photo attached. Maybe they just didn't know how to and/or weren't willing to.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-19 at 2.36.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-19 at 2.36.26 AM.png
    907.1 KB · Views: 267
These are just a few of the colonies I have been growing out for the last few months. Things are starting to look really great. I'm about ready to take a full tank shot. Just a few more months until the sps is ready to be shown off :)

Rainbow Cyphastrea

CC Darth Maul Favia

Rainbow Crush Frag from Chicago Growout

Rainbow Crush Frag #2 from Chicago Growout

ARC Poinsettias

WWC Sunrise Chalice

"Iron Man" like acans

WWC Bounce

Rainbow Delights

Marley Mauls

I must be doing something really right or really wrong cause I came home a week ago to my Sunburst in three pieces again.

Get ready for a sale thread

Back