High Tide Aquatics

Rose Anemones spliting : )

Apon

Supporting Member
So I notice that this month both my roses, in 2 different tanks, 45 miles apart from each other split. My one at home split into 2 ( I have had it for years and it has split before a long time ago), and the big one at work ( about 1 year in the tank) split into 3. They are not even clones of each other. The home one came from Nippon in SF, and the one at work came from Tony, who also gave me some frogspawn. The home one has healed up quite nicely, the work ones too, but they haven't really expanded to much. FYI - I don't feed my roses. Anyone notice any splits recently?

Being the "lowest tide of the year" was sunday, it was either a full or now moon that day ;)

My manajos split daily :lol: stupid little anemonies..... I can not belive I traded for them years ago :( What was I thinking....grrrrrr

I watched one climb my entire height of my glass (18"+ inches) in less then a day. In fact, 6.5 hours to be exact :)

Want some, you can join in the fin too :D

I'll trade for aptasia ;)

Hmm, I'm searching for Red Bugs right now. The AEFW are too hard to see to enjoy ;)

after just selling 5 RBTA's, and putting my main RBTA in to the QT with the rest.. After feeding them.. the next day I did a big water change... next thing you know.. i get another one... but I figured he was going to split prior to being put into the QT...

It was showing signs of splitting soon.. ( got reclusive, would not eat, wouldn't really let the clowns host it )....

Back