Jestersix

Rubbermaid black bins - where to buy?

Alexander1312

Supporting Member
Folks, where can I buy these black rubbermaid bins you are all using for tank transfers etc? I am planning to go on a Mantis hunt and might have to take out all of my rocks and put them into these. Thanks!

Folks, where can I buy these black rubbermaid bins you are all using for tank transfers etc? I am planning to go on a Mantis hunt and might have to take out all of my rocks and put them into these. Thanks!
If you're talking about the black bins with yellow lids, Lowe's and Home Depot usually has them. They're cheapest at Costco (~$8). Good to have on hand if you have an emergency, and also really good for organizing your reefing stuff to boot.

If you’re talking about the big stock tanks - I got mine at tractor supply. I have a 100g and a 40g - very sturdy!

IMG_1057.png

I’ve got a 100g and a shallow 50g stock tank. If you would rather borrow then buy.
Thanks so much for the offer Andy. I bought the 50g now, since I thought it would be good to have something like this if needed urgently. Good to know you have the 100g though :). Thanks again!

Back