Cali Kid Corals

Saltwateraquarium.com is amazing.

I'd usually get the hand cart and run out to the UPS or Fedex truck whenever I had salt coming by many buckets, guy always thanked me for that.
Unfortunately I watched him deliver it on my ring while I was installing a 30 gallon water heater 14' above the ground.

I’ve also been happy with them. They have stepped up their game considerably in the past two years in my opinion, but they’ve always been solid.

I bought my current Red Sea Reefer 750 from them when they were the only one who carried it, and the owner was awesome about updates and accommodations when it was delayed, delivery issues, etc.

I’ve made many other purchases with them and always been satisfied with selection, prices, service, delivery time. Plus now they have Mr Saltwater Tank doing informative videos for the reefing community!

I’ve had terrible customer service from Saltwater aquarium.com, first gave me the run around on a broken item, I basically had to forward the manufacturer’s email stating they were supposed to take it back to them before they’d agree to take it back, then shipped me a box of salt in a box so beat up it fell apart during shipping, so was lost in a UPS warehouse for a month, and they told me to take it up with UPS (I did that but UPs ignored my claim). UPS finally delivered an unmarked bag of salt in a blank box a month later.

but yea, next time I have any salt delivered I will leave some treats outside for the poor delivery person. I see my neighbors leaving energy bars and chilled Gatorade for delivery people. Does anyone in your ‘hoods do that?

I see my neighbors leaving energy bars and chilled Gatorade for delivery people. Does anyone in your ‘hoods do that?
Wow you have thoughtful neighbors. I’ve never heard of someone doing that.

A 6-pack of beer left for the trash guy when you leave out something too big for him to collect easily, sure.

Back