got ethical husbandry?

saltwatersig's tank

I was home all day and bored so I took some picks of my clown fish laying eggs day 1

IMG_3927-1.jpg

IMG_3929.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3947.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3968.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3987-1.jpg

Erin

The fry hatch on the 8th day with these guys but end up as tank food .

I got lucky that they chose to lay in an area that I can mostly focus on and under good light :) otherwise I suck at pictures :(
but if you would want to take a chance .....let me know and I could try to get some decent pics of your set up .

Sergio

wow sergio. I just read this thread from the beginning and I have had similar issues with dosing and with my tank crashing with algae and coming right back. What i stopped doing is dosing all together and just changing water on a bi-weekly basis and it seems to work for me. At first when you were having a CA problem i thought it was cause of that huge clam of yours using it up too fast. anyway. your tank was crazy packed for a while. it amazed me how you were able to keep so many different species of coral so close to each other without them killing each other. I never test my water for anything and I get good growth from all my coral, but your growth from your corals makes me wanna see what my params are just to see. All in all your tank still looks beautiful even after the crash.

Back