Kessil

Seminole Burning Spear Acro

Mine is already a mini colony. I might try make one frag of it so we'll have a better chance of not losing this coral again. But I would prefer to give the first 2nd gen frag to an experience reefer and with mature tank.

I Okay I got two 2nd gen frags of this. Pickup april meeting. These are the two members who requested that I choose to received:

1. Brianbigoats
2. Gomer

Color is not same as what was on the first page. It shifted to solid purple in my tank. It is mounted on the very top of the rock directly under 400w reflux 12k.

Thanks :) Since you have it under a ton of PAR, I don't think I can bleach it with too much light like I have accidentally done in the past.

Same here, the frag that is up high is turning purple blue with white polyps, my mini colony is brown with blue tips, The frag looks amazing.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3009.msg88106#msg88106 date=1236919342]
Any new photo guys??
[/quote]

I'll see what I can do this evening after sundown.

Also, I do have a second generation frag that looks real purdy, it's solid purple with big white polyps (only a hint of green and no brown at all).

I want to see what this puppy looks like. Was hoping to snag the one at the swap, but it sucks being in the last group.

[quote author=mpoletti link=topic=3009.msg88272#msg88272 date=1236975586]
I want Eric to get a piece so he can take a picture of it :D
[/quote]
:D

LOL; you guys are too much.

Jeremy, if you can bring it to the meeting on Saturday, I can pick up there.

I'll have to stop by some other time to check out your tank, Bryan.

Back