Kessil

Shout out to Neptune Aquatics

glee

I won a $25 gift card from Neptune Aquatics at one of the BAR frag swaps years ago but never got a chance to use it. I don't get down to SJ much and I haven't put anything new in my tank in years....that's a different story. Today, since I was down at CFM, I stopped by Neptune's to use the gift card. This store has a lot of eye candy and the staff are very professional btw! I picked out a coral and tried to use the gift card but it didnt register at all. Fortunately, one of the managers (sorry I forgot his name) was able to apply credits equal to the $25. I wont forget this experience and will try to stop by whenever I am in the area. I highly recommend you do as well.

Agreed. Their freshwater stuff is top notch too. Ive seen a lot of lfs and worked at two. The best freshwater husbandry ive ever witnessed

It's my local store -- about 5 minutes away from my front door and I am there often -- and all the staff know me by sight. Everyone is knowledgeable and friendly, it's great to have them so close.

Back