Reef nutrition

Site Software Upgraded

Not saying that you can't see them. Was just reassuring you that they are still there and it is likely some sort of upgrade issue having to do with permissions. I am sure Erin is doing her best to figure things out.

I'm sitting in a Lotus position and getting centered to assist in the collective solution that will surely emerge. And until that time I'm going to save my enthusiasm for a little downstream. :)

Okay I think I fixed several problems.

- all the threads should show up now
- "warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File exists in " error should be gone
- create a new chain button is back
- should be able to post images again

If those things aren't fixed for you, please reply and let me know.

I'm still looking into:
- posts show up multiple times in lists
- posted images showing up as link, not image

Sorry for the trouble, guys!

Tony, I tried attaching a photo to an image and it showed up as an image not a link. Are you still have problems with it?

I think that's the last problem. Anything else I'm missing, anyone?

I'm not able to reply to a DBTC thread. I don't get a comment window even if I hit the Post Reply button or the Reply button in the previous posters window. I get a Preview button but not a Save button. I've tried this with both Exp and FF on a PC.

Jim, it might be because you are still listed as a 2009 bar member. Have you paid for 2010? If so Bryan may still need to convert you.

doh...I tested too and I can't post to DBTC either. I get the preview option only. I also noticed that chains are in reverse chronological order now. The newest post is right below the main post, and each newer posts inserts between the last and the OP.

Thanks for all of the work Erin! The forum (aside from the little bugs), seems to work much more smoothly. I tweaked a few old posts today and overall it seemed a little quicker for me :)

Back