Reef nutrition

So, who's going?

Who's going to the Regional frag swap in Dixon tomorrow? Been thinking about going but not sure yet. Though I have mad frags already - just in case. ;D

It's just so far, but I'd like to go since I have not attended a frag swap in Dixon. Carpool anyone?

I'm going to try and make it but I want to make it on the 13th so I may have to pass so I don't get too far behind on stuff around the house.

WIsh I could go, but I just don't think the stars are aligned properly (translation of I need to weekend to do lots of work).

Not to mention I'm very close to posting pictures of my soft tank with "make an offer on the goods" or something, just don't need more stuff now. But like Norman I just wanted to hang out, maybe toss in a few bucks in a raffle or something if they had it :D

Was in the bag w/out a name, other than aquacultured acro...receding big time already in the container; hope it pulls through.
D2X_9929.jpg

A monti cap.
M.%20capricornis.jpg

Some blue CA torts. These things are tiny. Each container had about 4 frags, about 0.25-0.5" each.
Blue%20CA%20Tort.jpg

Picked up a pink jade for Lam and he fragged me a bit of it.
Pink%20Jade.jpg

Finally, one that I didn't pick up. This was in the raffle and I really wanted it; it was tiny, at around 1" around.
Australian%20Scolymia.jpg

Sorry for flacking out on the last frag swap - Had to help parents clean their garage and paint it as well. I know lame excuse but the truth.

I don't see any pictures Ibn.

Relinked the images, other than the first one; took that one off. It didn't make it...

Here's a couple of others also picked up during this past weekend. Both of these are tricolor valida.

Tricolor%20A.%20valida.jpg

Tricolor%20A.%20valida_a.jpg

Still no picture of the Ponape birdsnest yet.

Back