Jestersix

South Bay Tank Tour!!

Thanks to all the respondents so far: vk999, CookieJar, denzil, molabecirovic

Currently June 9th (Sunday) is the only day when all four are able to show their tanks.

Denzil, may I assume that you speak for Brandie?

mattcoug, are we still welcome to see your tank?

Hey guys!! Sorry that I posted then disappeared... had to wrap up the last semester of school! :D School's done now, and it sounds like June 9th it is!

Thank you guys so much for keeping this going while I dropped the ball = /

Have we set up a meeting time or place yet? I didn't see anything, but I may have missed it. If not, is 1PM a good time? Seems like it worked out for Bob well for his tank tour. :) Please let me know!

makes sense to me, the early afternoon tour sounds like a good plan. So would the plan be to do tours between appx. 1-4pm? and then windup @ Neptunes at the end ~4:30pm ish?

tankguy said:
thats what I was hoping for

Sorry, my bad!! I didn't see the date, I copied what David posted mostly for head count. June 9th, 1PM, just wanted conformation of total people going, and whether or not the Grocery Outlet on Williams and Winchester woulde be a good meet up place...

My bad!! Sorry!

goldielocke76 said:
tankguy said:
thats what I was hoping for

Sorry, my bad!! I didn't see the date, I copied what David posted mostly for head count. June 9th, 1PM, just wanted conformation of total people going, and whether or not the Grocery Outlet on Williams and Winchester woulde be a good meet up place...

My bad!! Sorry!

yes, both the time and the place work for me.

I'm really confused! (not unusual :) ).

Is the SBTT on June 9th at 1PM?

If that's true, please include me in the list of attendees!

aqua-nut said:
I'm really confused! (not unusual :) ).

Is the SBTT on June 9th at 1PM?

If that's true, please include me in the list of attendees!

Yes, June 9th at 1PM. I'm going to go edit that post. I only copied David's so I could get a list of names of those who were showing their tanks that day ;)

Have both you and Felicia down as going! I guess I should do something like Felicia did and post an RSVP link... I'll work on that as soon as Denzil gets home... ;) rofl

lattehiatus said:
Summary of showing tanks:

goldielocke76 - San Jose
denzil - San Jose
molabecirovic - San Jose
vk999 - Los Gatos
CookieJar - Mountain View
mattcoug - Fremont

How is the afternoon of June 9th (Sunday) 1PM for everyone? We'll be wrapping up at Neptune Aquatics afterwards!

So far this is the list for the tank tour. I think this is all of our volunteers. We can meet up at the Grocery Outlet on Williams and Winchester and then go from there? Then after Fremont, we can all head down to Neptunes!! :D

Everyone that is going, how does that sound??? Please let me know, then we can make it official! Get them tanks cleaned up and sparklin'!!! Looks like we will have a VIP touring with us as well! :D

Back