got ethical husbandry?

Starcraft 2? Anyone cop it?

Ok...So hour and a half later... :D

Wow...brings back what...memories from 10 years ago? I never knew there was a story line but that makes it more interesting... SC2...tank...SC2...tank...SC2...tank... Decisions, decisions...

yellojello said:
just FYI, if playing the single player campaign, remember to get the secret level easter egg, otherwise, if you pass the level that you are to find it, you will have to replay the whole game again to get to it... or find a save point to right before it (autosaves don't work)
You can simply go to the mission replay screen though can't you? I know if you start the Char missions you're screwed, but I think you can get it before that.

But yeah, secret level, when you get the big super robot and have to cause some havok for a few minutes before the mission starts, go to the bottom right corner of the map and blow up the building (you have to manually target it as its not a "bad guy") and 'secret documents' should come out.

sfsuphysics said:
heh, I played the original MMO, MUDs back in the day when it was all text (cool ones had colored text :D), also chatted a fair bit on IRC as well. Needless to say that taught me a good lesson and don't want to do MMOs, or Facebook, or any of that other stuff :D

Haha Mike...ever play Gemstone III?

Back