got ethical husbandry?

Suction cups

EBJ

Supporting Member
Does anyone have those industrial suction cups that can be used for moving aquariums? If so, I'm wondering If I can borrowin the next couple weeks. My tank is failing and needs to be replaced.

I'll update the list. I have them. @EBJ I'll be at the hightide event tomorrow if you want to grab them from me.
I should be able to stop by with my son tomorrow to pick them up, thanks! I'm not getting the new tank for a couple of weeks, but it looks like I can keep them for 21 days since I've been a member over a year. Does anyone know how much weight they support? I'm new to these suction cups so I'm not quite sure how they perform. Do I just need enough of them at once to split the weight of my aquarium?

I should be able to stop by with my son tomorrow to pick them up, thanks! I'm not getting the new tank for a couple of weeks, but it looks like I can keep them for 21 days since I've been a member over a year. Does anyone know how much weight they support? I'm new to these suction cups so I'm not quite sure how they perform. Do I just need enough of them at once to split the weight of my aquarium?
If you borrow the set of 4 you can pretty much move any size tank you can physically lift with them. We aren't really strict on the 21 day limit for items with no line like the suction cups.

Reactions: EBJ
Back