Jestersix

Super Nova Psammacora

/begin spam message
Thanks for playing! I tried to spread frags around to various people who updated their DBTC history and who I thought had a good history with propping this type of coral. If you didn't get anything from me, sorry :( Plenty of other coral lines will pop up in time :)
/end spam message

1) Newhobby
2) Screebo

Gomer said:
/begin spam message
Thanks for playing! I tried to spread frags around to various people who updated their DBTC history and who I thought had a good history with propping this type of coral. If you didn't get anything from me, sorry :( Plenty of other coral lines will pop up in time :)
/end spam message

1) Newhobby
2) Screebo
Not to act silly (heheheh) but I'm more than a little excited about this! Thanks, Tony. :beer:

Update - Mine is fine after having it fall in my elegance and find it there a few months ago. It does not grow fast for me. I do have a small encrusted plug with ridges now.

Brought one to the meeting, but didn't realize Vlad wasn't attending.

I passed it off to Russell because I was too lazy to bring it back home.

Should be a few more showing up soon.

Happy in it's new home, way up high on the aquascape.
P1000642.jpg

Zombie coral keeps on plugging away! Got this from norm. "Died" right away but kept plug. A spec recovered to fragable size. Now I can't see my frag plug and it is growing over the rockwork :-D

Jim and John, how are your pieces doing?

Actually, I received a piece from Erin and it's doing well. I need to break it out of the rock to make a frag or two.

Attached files

Back