Kessil

This kind of news make me sick

PennyMac is fine if it weren't being run by the very people that bought the toxic derivatives as a gamble then screwed everyone. Now what they pop up like a whack-a-mole with enough money to "rescue" the "poor people" that made stupid decisions in the first place and capitalize on their own mistakes, it's just plain psychotic.

By rich I mean the top 1% of the top 1%, the rich people, the ones that control the money, either the Fed Reserve, or the people that say jump and the Fed asks "how high"?

I know... just trying to lighten it up a bit. It's bad enough when I look at my checking account. I go to BAR to try and forget about what I saw in my checking account. ;)

Best way to lighten it up is not to view the thread. I personally welcome "keeping it real" conversations in the Off Topic forum of this board :)

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=6642.msg86374#msg86374 date=1236210925]
Best way to lighten it up is not to view the thread. I personally welcome "keeping it real" conversations in the Off Topic forum of this board :)
[/quote]

I know! but this damn thread keeps popping up so I finally had to take a look at it... ;D Now... I'm part of the problem I guess. :p

Me too (part of the problem) Tell you what, I won't post to it anymore if you don't :D

I've got head start but you got a secret forum (where 1/3 of my post count came from) :D

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=6642.msg86383#msg86383 date=1236211460]
I'll race you to 5000! :D That's a lot of creative and not so creative fluff!
[/quote]
Wanna race me?? ;D

Back