Zoa list structure?

• add 5 polyp list, keep 3 polyp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • add 5 polyp, remove 3 polyp and merge it with 5 polyp

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • keep as is, just remove 3 polyp frags that dont hold up in rarity in 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey all - currently working on revising the zoa bonus/ultra list and am debating adding a 5 polyp section and removing the 3 polyp section. My reasoning for this is that it would expand the list to be able to include more nicer zoas that are desirable but not super rare (blondies, rainbow hornet, nirvana, etc.) while still keeping their value on par with the 1 and 2 polyp sections. As im going through the list I am finding that many 3 polyp zoas that I want to include are more or less worth the same as many that are not (for example, I personally sell blondies and WWC twizzler at the same price, but one is on the list and one is not). I am also finding that many 3 polyps that are already on the list do not really compare in value to some of the 1 polyps, but if they were 5 polyps instead it would be more equal.

So I guess my main arguments here are that it would increase fairness and bring out more nice stuff. Then again, if a zoa needs 5 polyps to qualify, is it too common? Looking for input on this, also want to keep it fair so that people who bring 3 frags of a $5 per polyp zoa are at least somewhat equal to people who bring $70 per polyp hallucinations, etc

Reactions: JVU
Good idea, I agree. I think having a 5 polyp option is good. I’ve long thought there should be a way to qualify for bonus with larger frags of good but not expensive coral.

Probably don’t want more than 3 options. Maybe 1, 3, 5 polyps, where downgraded 2’s and stable 3’s are in the 3 category, and further downgraded corals are 5’s. I’m not sure if that was one of your poll choices already.

Good idea, I agree. I think having a 5 polyp option is good. I’ve long thought there should be a way to qualify for bonus with larger frags of good but not expensive coral.

Probably don’t want more than 3 options. One of your options above is 1, 2, 5 polyps. Maybe better 1, 3, 5 polyps, where downgraded 2’s and stable 3’s are in the 3 category, and further downgraded corals are 5’s.
I like the 1, 3, 5 idea as well, thanks for the input

Back