Cali Kid Corals

Torch flesh peeling back from the bottom?

Do you have a photo of the "white bugs on euphyllia" - do you know where you might have gotten them? I am putting together pest photos so if anyone has any coral pest photos they want to share, please DM me (no questions asked :)

I'm also hearing about a "black plague" affecting acros, apparently turns the flesh around the base black, and it especially affects microclados (shortcakes, pink lemonade, etc) has anyone experienced this yet and did in come in on other acros, other frags, inverts?

I do not have any, unfortunately. It looked exactly like the pictures in this post, however: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/h...e-bugs-on-euphyllia-using-interceptor.788358/
Well, if anyone wants to give me samples of any of their bugs, I can take clear photos under the microscope. It would really help me put together a collection of bug ID photos. It’s looking like new bugs are coming in, and more bugs thanks to mariculture and worsening ocean health, and they are going to require careful ID with specific treatment plans.

Back