High Tide Aquatics

Train set up HO scale with lots of extras

Something very nice was done for me last weekend so I thought maybe someone would like this free ho scale train set. Bachmann powered with ex track. Some buildings and cars light up making it fun to run at night. It’s on a 4x4 piece of plywood. Some of it is glued in place. Kids and or adults will enjoy it. Located in Hayward for supporting members only

Pic of the set up

Attachments

• 145B3F3E-EA3E-45DB-9227-542450AC47F7.jpeg
    145B3F3E-EA3E-45DB-9227-542450AC47F7.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 155
@tankguy
If I brought that into my house...I would no longer be a member...of the living!!
Oh man, I wish
My dad STILL has his HO trains from the 50’s (now boxed)
We had a room with two different lines and hole in the middle of the table for access
I miss that shit!!

Bob, you’re a baaad man!
What other fun shit are you sitting on?

@tankguy
If I brought that into my house...I would no longer be a member...of the living!!
Oh man, I wish
My dad STILL has his HO trains from the 50’s (now boxed)
We had a room with two different lines and hole in the middle of the table for access
I miss that shit!!

Bob, you’re a baaad man!
What other fun shit are you sitting on?
I have a much bigger train set ( 0 scale ) that is also pretty cool at night, Also have my KISS set up. In the center is the stage with marshall amps with 5 stage lights and the KISS train that goes around

Oh man, my kid absolutely loves trains, and would go bonkers for this. That said, I'm not sure he's quite mature enough for something along this level (I see what he does with his Lego trains!). That said, if no one else claims and you want it gone for the space, I can throw it in the basement for a year or two until he's a bit more 'mature".. or see if he's ready right now :D

Oh man, my kid absolutely loves trains, and would go bonkers for this. That said, I'm not sure he's quite mature enough for something along this level (I see what he does with his Lego trains!). That said, if no one else claims and you want it gone for the space, I can throw it in the basement for a year or two until he's a bit more 'mature".. or see if he's ready right now :D
Maybe this is an opportunity to trust build with adult toys and see what happens ;)

Maybe this is an opportunity to trust build with adult toys and see what happens ;)
Well to be honest, when I used to have these trains my main interest was in taking them apart and rebuilding the engines to get them in a working condition again as I would pick up non-functional ones at flea markets for cheap get them back to working conditions and sell them so I could buy more to fix, so I wouldn't be terribly worried about him breaking them, but it's been easily 15 years since I've done that and I really don't know if I have the skills anymore which would be the worry.

Well to be honest, when I used to have these trains my main interest was in taking them apart and rebuilding the engines to get them in a working condition again as I would pick up non-functional ones at flea markets for cheap get them back to working conditions and sell them so I could buy more to fix, so I wouldn't be terribly worried about him breaking them, but it's been easily 15 years since I've done that and I really don't know if I have the skills anymore which would be the worry.
Hey Mike , I have plenty of extra trains for this set. I think its a fun set to begin with. With all the extras i have on this free is the ultimate deal. Another hobby that isn't cheap. Who knows you might find yourself running the trains just to watch. Its your for the taking if you want. I have extra track as well

Back