Jestersix

Trident test A failed

Check for leaks, or could be that the reagent and sample isn’t mixing correctly. I’ve also had three tridents and got rid off mine when they sent me a third one. All replacements were brand new since I was within the first year. Keep in mind that this all happened within 4-5 months. The first two gave me the error for test B. Customer service is great but be prepared to take a whole video which can last 45 minutes with the cover off to see what the components are doing, then upload to YouTube and send them the link if you cant figure out what’s going on. I loved my trident when it worked but for the price tag and reagents you need to buy isn’t worth it. Specially when you count on it to monitor very important perameters. I’ll just wait to get another trident once they fixed all these issues.
I've had three working ones that never had issues.

Does anyone know how to add in an alarm like this with out affecting the other alarms.

If ATK_L CLOSED Then ON
Defer 999:00 Then ON

If the ATK_L stays open for an extended period of time it likely means my sensor is dirty. This should work to alarm me to clean it.

error message
//Error: line 5 - Valid keywords following If are Temp, pH, ORP, DO, Cond, Salt, Par, Feed, SwX, FLx, Error, Power, Sun, or Moon // If ReturnLow ON Then ON

This is how you resolve the issue.. Open the trident. trace back the small white hose from bottle A back to the White hose holder mounted on the back of the trident. The hose fits in a grove that opens and releases per tension spring/gear. from here the hose connects to a nipple. with a tweezer remove the hose from the slot grove. and reinserted .. The tension grove bins and makes an impression in the hose thus causing the error. Re-insert making sure no bends and re-prime the line with the task manager.. your good to go.. If this cont to happen contact support for a RMA.. I own 6 tridents and has 2 do this very often before swamping them out

This is how you resolve the issue.. Open the trident. trace back the small white hose from bottle A back to the White hose holder mounted on the back of the trident. The hose fits in a grove that opens and releases per tension spring/gear. from here the hose connects to a nipple. with a tweezer remove the hose from the slot grove. and reinserted .. The tension grove bins and makes an impression in the hose thus causing the error. Re-insert making sure no bends and re-prime the line with the task manager.. your good to go.. If this cont to happen contact support for a RMA.. I own 6 tridents and has 2 do this very often before swamping them out
Thanks -I just got this error today for the first time. Its probably 6 weeks since install

Back