got ethical husbandry?

Tropic Marin Pro Lawsuit? Salinity Claims related

I saw this on Facebook. Tropic Marin Pro isn’t the only one who does it though. I know Instant Ocean also claims certain gallons per bucket but it’s at a lower salinity, not the 1.026 we run. I wonder how far this lawsuit will go

600 gallons worth of that salt sitting in the garage, wait! Better recalibrate now! Lol.. There have been other companies doing that same thing for a while now from my own cocktail mixing just gota add an extra shot or two!
Local attorney wonder if he has a tank.

This is nuts because as far as I know TMP does this the least of the salts I’m aware of. This is just another lawyer trying to get rich off the rest of us. Class action lawsuits are never about the customers. Lawsuit settles-> lawyer gets rich-> customers get basically nothing-> salt price goes up

This is nuts because as far as I know TMP does this the least of the salts I’m aware of. This is just another lawyer trying to get rich off the rest of us. Class action lawsuits are never about the customers. Lawsuit settles-> lawyer gets rich-> customers get basically nothing-> salt price goes up
Probably see an add on late night TV add asking if you have been a victim of low salinity. Haha.

Last edited:
Back