Kessil

Tropic marine pro salt at Neptune

You came to SJ from Tracy without going to Neptune?! That store is always worth the stop especially when traveling that distance lol.
Bro!! I know.. but I ordered some swallowtails male and female from violet aquarium and wanted to get them home fast in qt... trust me when i passed the exit I slowed down a bit... thinking.. maybe 5 mins.. then i know myself. 5 mins turns into 1hr

Violet sea is awesome. Madhu and crew are some the nicest people I’ve met. They truly care about the fish and it shows . The build out is going to be one the biggest fish stores in the Bay Area!

Pallet is shipped from LA. Should be arriving early next week.

Unfortunately, price is not going to be $99.99. Due to extreme shortage and high demand, our supplier couldn’t honor the pallet price. We were able to secure only one pallet.

In addition, our shipping cost has gone up by about 45% for the pallet, as a result a 200gal bucket will come out to $124.99.

Hopefully, this is just a temporary price hike since Tropic Marin themselves didn’t dictate the new price, their primary distributor did.

Pallet is shipped from LA. Should be arriving early next week.

Unfortunately, price is not going to be $99.99. Due to extreme shortage and high demand, our supplier couldn’t honor the pallet price. We were able to secure only one pallet.

In addition, our shipping cost has gone up by about 45% for the pallet, as a result a 200gal bucket will come out to $124.99.

Hopefully, this is just a temporary price hike since Tropic Marin themselves didn’t dictate the new price, their primary distributor did.

how is bulk reef supply able to sell the 200gal bucket for 99.98 recently then? Just curious.

Pallet arrived!
B7A99F44-04D6-4449-81DB-1EEB507EDBF1.jpeg

Back