Jestersix

What a weekend...

Man, what a weekend this had been..

• Friday, my Tyree Purple Monster RTNed on me. Lost the entire colony. Sucks..
  • Saturday, went to the meeting. met Charles Delberk and got my Superman Digi and new favorite, Jedi Mind Trick.. Super excited and happy again.
  • Sunday Morning, found my favorite fish Radiant Wrasse dead, half eaten and the rest of the larger tangs are finishing him off. Sucks..
    Sunday Noon, come out of the house and found my Jeep got broken into. Radio, radar and who knows what else was cleaned out. Funny thing was, i wasnt as upset as losing my wrasse.
    Sunday Night, Come home from a what feels like a real long day walking Steinhart Aquarium (we were only there for two hours. :bigsmile:) I looked into my tank and found my Clowns layed eggs for the very first time. Im excited again. :bigsmile:

But man, this had been some craazy Easter weekend. Hope everyone else had a better weekend than i did..

Not really too bad, seems to be ending the weekend at a good note. I'm happy that my clowns layed eggs. The larger female used to be the smaller male when she was paired with my Onyx Clown that died. They layed eggs every two weeks. Hope these guys do the same. :)

No, most likely there going to end up as food in the tank. The now female use to be mated pair of another clown. they layed eggs all the time. I never did raise it. I dont have the skills or knowledge to do that..

LOL.. my wife is the same way. She knows when to leave be alone with the tank. I know, your last weekend was pretty bad as well.

Hopefully things turn out for the better..

But thinkin of that Apex Neptune Controller making me feel better. But have to wait, dont want to jump the gun too early on this one.

Yeah hope things get better for you as well. I'm going to get used to dealing with a controller, should be here tuesday. But that Apex does look tempting.

wow.. what the heck i sgoing one??? :O

as i was feeding my fishes. my rosy scale wrasse jumped out and did some carpet surfing.. luckily was was just there..

cant wait to start a new week!!

I still need to coordinate with Jay. I just got back into town last night so I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet.

Thanks for giving it to him!

Wow Ed. Sorry/happy for the crazy weekend. And, I'm sorry to have added to the stress of it. :~ Hope the babies were not much of a problem.

Sherri, the babies were ok. they were doing great. Loves to eat and swim. I was nervous at first but it turns out to be OK. I might just pick up some for myseff.

Hey Perry,
Sorry to hear about you losing both Purple Monsters. Those are nice peice and hard to find. I dont really know why mones RTNed. I could only suspect the alk. Its usually at 9.5. This weekend it was at 8. The funny thing is everythings else are looking good. It was the only coral that was affected. Its just one of those things.. cant figure it out.

Oh well, i still have a frag of Eddies Purple Monster and it still lookin ok. Hopefully this one makes it. I'll frag you a piece once its large enough to frag out.

Ed

Back