High Tide Aquatics

What software for making photo slide?

I would like to make some photo slide but want to add music and stuff.. what do you guy use? I have a crappy software that came with the camera. The resolution/quality suck big time. I use PC, btw.. TIA

Light Room has some capabilities in doing that and it's a program you should get to process your digis in :)

Yah it's like $200. I bet you can find a 440 solution via the net though :)

Photoshop elements 5.0. It allows you to make a slide show with sound. You can get a 30 free trial online. If 30 days is enough, then that would work. You can erase all the cookies on your computer and download the free trial as many times as you like! (But that is the cheating way) ;)

What kind of output format are you looking for?

I used the Nero picture CD program and it came out pretty good. It was free with my CD burner.

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=5996.msg76042#msg76042 date=1232515019]
[/quote]

Sorry stupid question, what is a 440 solution Gresham? I don't think lightroom allow you to add audio though. I download a trial yesterday. Kinda play with it a bit. Couldn't figure out how to add audio or create a slide

[quote author=Euphyllia link=topic=5996.msg76046#msg76046 date=1232516938]
Photoshop elements 5.0. It allows you to make a slide show with sound. You can get a 30 free trial online. If 30 days is enough, then that would work. You can erase all the cookies on your computer and download the free trial as many times as you like! (But that is the cheating way) ;)
[/quote]

nah I need something perm.. BTW, clear the cookies and reinstall the trial doesn't work everytime. It will only work once. They aren't stupid..

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=5996.msg76067#msg76067 date=1232556442]
[/quote]
like a DVD format.. something I can play on the DVD player.. I can make a VCD but the quality really bad as you may know already..

[quote author=Elite link=topic=5996.msg76068#msg76068 date=1232556813]
[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=5996.msg76042#msg76042 date=1232515019]
[/quote]

Sorry stupid question, what is a 440 solution Gresham? I don't think lightroom allow you to add audio though. I download a trial yesterday. Kinda play with it a bit. Couldn't figure out how to add audio or create a slide

[quote author=Euphyllia link=topic=5996.msg76046#msg76046 date=1232516938]
[/quote]

nah I need something perm.. BTW, clear the cookies and reinstall the trial doesn't work everytime. It will only work once. They aren't stupid..

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=5996.msg76067#msg76067 date=1232556442]
[/quote]
like a DVD format.. something I can play on the DVD player.. I can make a VCD but the quality really bad as you may know already..
[/quote]

440 is $40 minus the shift key ;)

It's in plain sight (soundtrack). On the right hand menu that you do most stuff in LR scroll ALL the way to the bottom. See the section called
Sound Track - click here to choose a music folder

It may be disabled in the trial version :(

Creating a slide show is easy as choosing what ever pictures from the library then going to the slide show tab. What ever is on the current layout screen is what will be included in the slide show.

Back