Cali Kid Corals

What's going on at RC?

I know the truth about what happened to RC.

What happened is their heater malfunctioned and got stuck in the "on" position frying almost everything in and around it. Simultaneously, the pump from their Kalk reactor went into hyper-drive clouding up everything and raising their PH to epic proportions. Lastly, and most the devastating thing to happen was, a child got loose and dumped a full bottle of 80 SPF sunblock all over the place.

This is the TRUTH about what happened. Don't listen to all of the lies going around.

zachslow said:

What happened is their heater malfunctioned and got stuck in the "on" position frying almost everything in and around it. Simultaneously, the pump from their Kalk reactor went into hyper-drive clouding up everything and raising their PH to epic proportions. Lastly, and most the devastating thing to happen was, a child got loose and dumped a full bottle of 80 SPF sunblock all over the place.

This is the TRUTH about what happened. Don't listen to all of the lies going around.

Spot on but I as told it was SPF40 and a couple chocolate chip cookies :)

GreshamH said:
zachslow said:

Spot on but I as told it was SPF40 and a couple chocolate chip cookies :)

LMAO gresh

Back