Reef nutrition

Where to buy a used Blackberry?

seminolecpa

Past President
I have an ATT blackberry curve that is pretty well shot (the trackball doesn't register whne I push it). Trying to find something to temporarily replace it till I can have my work pay for a new one in about 5 months.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Bryan I might have a Curve you can use. If I can't find it I have a Motorola Ming that you can you for a while. Both are ATT phones. I will let you know if I find the Curve.

Taxi lost and found. My dad runs a small taxi business and surprisingly no one ever claims their lost phones. We usually find them during cleaning time between the cushions so by then they're out of service and we cant turn them on/ find the original owner. The most common phone is a black berry :p

Tim,

Would you say try to contact a taxi company to see if they have any?

This is a wierd situation where in I am on my 3rd phone during my 2 year period. The first got lost when I was on CalTrain, the second got dropped in my fish tank, now this one which was a used one from work it failing badly as the track ball doesn't seem to work or works sporadically. Thus I decided it might be best if I replace it on my own vs. having my company replace it. I just need something to get me by till like August/September until I am eligible for a new phone from AT&T. Anyone knows buying a phone out of contract costs a ridiculous amount.

Roberto,

That might be a good option. The prices seem to be fine and I could care less on how nice it looks, just as long as it works. I may try to head over there today and see what he has in stock. Thanks for the heads up.

Bryan if it is just the track ball that stop working give this a try. It is defenetly the cheap option.
http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-trackball-replacement/184A126A5069.htm

Back