Reef nutrition

xbox 360

I guy at work's cousin got an Xbox and their "golden game" is Madden football. He said it was the laggiest game ever. Obviously a rushed job for the Xmas rush...So despite the "Xbox games are plug and play"... currently, the games have some teething problems.

I prefer to play games on my PC...EXCEPT that mutliplayer games are awesome on the XBOX with 4 controllers. You and 3 friends can play head-to-head games in your living room with a pizza an beer on the coffee table...unlike with a PC.

Also...playing from the couch is great! ;)

V

I love the xbox and can't wait to get my 360. I pre-ordered it in August and I still have to wait, grrrrr. They have shipped 10% of there expected demand due to IBM being the worst chip manufaturer in the world. They make great chips, just suck at volume. That is why Apple is making the switch to Intel.. What makes the Xbox so great is LIVE. It just works, unlike a PC. You can even download games off of LIVE. If you like easy online multiplayer games, xbox is the way to go.

The backwards compatability works fine on the xbox. They just have to make an emulator for each of the games as they switched to a RISC (PowerPC) prosessor from a CISC. These technologies work totally different. They won't make one for every game as that just takes time and money. I think backwards compatability is great, but it hinders progress. It is killing Microsoft's windows. Look at all the viruses/trojans etc. that attack windows legacy code. If you need to play an old game, just keep an old box.. they are chaper than the games!

That is one thing I don't understand about Sony. Their freaking playonline is ridiculously expensive (per month charge). If I am correct xbox live is still about 49.95 or so a year right?

you have to pay for sony? i think the game your talking about is final fantasy but i believe thats the only game for ps2 that you would have to pay for

Yeah I think Sony left any online content up to the game developers, where as Xbox Live wanted control over everything so they basically host all server type stuff.

Back