Jestersix

Zoom session with the wrass guy(Hunter)

Hello all,
Just sharing this here. Am coordinating a zoom live session with Hunter (aka eveloved). He will do a 1 hour live event that will include time for Q&A. I will update everyone with the details when we are close to the date.
If you are in to wrasses feel free to RSVP and tune in.
I hope we do similar events here on BAR in the near future, these virtual events are fun and informative.

Last edited:
Just make sure to RSVP.
BTW Hunter is the one that created the change.org campaign and challenged r2r (he was a mod there). I have alot of respect for him.
He had a great in depth interview in one of the Reef Beef podcasts. Talked a lot about wrasses and the issues in the community, I enjoyed listening to it a lot. Plus he's an engineer, so you know he's smart ;)

RSVP me yes please!

He had a great in depth interview in one of the Reef Beef podcasts. Talked a lot about wrasses and the issues in the community, I enjoyed listening to it a lot. Plus he's an engineer, so you know he's smart ;)

RSVP me yes please!
Please RSVP on the thread(link in the OP). The zoom session ID will be mailed to the RSVP list.
Incase it was not clear the event is not hosted here on BAR unfortunately. Am just letting folks here know incase they would like to tune in to the event.

Please RSVP on the thread(link in the OP). The zoom session ID will be mailed to the RSVP list.
Incase it was not clear the event is not hosted here on BAR unfortunately. Am just letting folks here know incase they would like to tune in to the event.
So I have to make a humblefish account? ;)

Reminder, the event is tomorrow 10am.
If you are interested make sure to RSVP. The Zoom ID will be sent to the RSVP list before end of day today.

Attachments

• 1626128740856.png
    1626128740856.png
    232.1 KB · Views: 139
Reminder, the event is tomorrow 10am.
If you are interested make sure to RSVP. The Zoom ID will be sent to the RSVP list before end of day today.

Hello Omar,

I looked for a way to rvsp in the op on HF, and the only link takes me to a zoom signup page. Can I RSVP yes and get put on the list please?

Thank you!

you can RSVP on the first post. I think you do need to have an account to RSVP. Did you log in? the link should have RSVP option on the top page.
If you are not seeing it let me know (again make sure you are logged in).

If you still having troubles, PM me your username, i'll add you.

Cheers,

Back