Reef nutrition

Help make the upcoming swap the best one yet!

People getting caught moving corals should be banned from the swap. I like previewing corals even if we can not pick up the container. I'm hoping the registration table will remind the participants at check in.

Put me down for clean up duty.

Hey Jeremy, I'll help monitor the tables / exit area as in past events ... the bodybuilding hasn't been producing much results, so maybe I'll need to invest in one of those 'inflata-pec" gadgets to appear more imposing. Sadly, that wouldn't work at the BAR only swap as everybody already knows me!

That's what I figured ... a little enhancement, a little posturing, and a little posing ... maybe I can pull it off if the snickers from the BAR crowd don't get too loud!

bookfish said:
Just yell really loud and scowl a lot. Worked for me and everyone thought it was quite charming....didn't they?...LOL

I only wish I could emulate that, mines more of the Alvin & the Chipmunks style :D

Does that make you Alvin? Or another? ;)

Good to see all this goodwill and volunteering. Even better to see so much volunteering from newer members. Who else can help?

Hey all,

We need more volunteers for the the check-in and welcome tables as well as the frag swap area and MC / raffle / ticket sales areas. We're still looking for another 10 people. No experience necessary. No need to be a coral expert.

The strength of this club is the membership's ability to step up and make events happen. Your service makes it better for all.

Volunteering also a great way for new members to get to know those who have been around for a while. We were all noobs once. We all fearfully first volunteered once. Come join the fun!

Now step up already! ;)

I'm in. Is there a wall flower position available? :lol:

I'll help with the raffle sales or check in :) where ever is handy is fine with me.

Back