Kessil

Help make the upcoming swap the best one yet!

Remeber guys, I'm not a mind reader... From the OP

"Please, I cannot stress enough to be specific in what you have time for, "I'm there all day" doesn't help my job of coordination, "I can help with setup" or "I can monitor the picking area" makes my job MUCH easier, thanks!"

Michael Jackson?

My hands and work gloves go together like oil and water :( I rarely use them :lol:

My time frame will be the first half of the swap as available for duty as needed. I've got several DBTC corals to dole out and several to contribute to the swap but in-between, I'll be "on call".

Jeremy are you looking for other MC to take a short shift?

Also for the welcome table the plan is to move it to a more centralized place in the room. Sherri, Norm and I will be paying close attention to it.

We are looking for several people to commit now to checking in with us periodically so we can select corals, and also do a scan of the room to see if anyone seems to be out of conversations to bring them into the club actively. You do not have to be an outgoing type to volunteer. Just someone who could tell someone else why you like BAR, or ask them what corals they are keeping.

Anyone volunteer to be available from 11:00 until 1:00?

Another volunteer from 1:00 until 3:00?

You do not have to be at the table all the time. Others are doing that. Thank you.

yardartist said:
Jeremy are you looking for other MC to take a short shift?

I just need a little help, in the past I've done picking rounds, raffle, and swapped at the same time, it's not the easiest thing to do when people are trying to talk to you the entire time :D it's nice just to have a person around that has some mic skills. I might even bring two mics for the event so we can have the raffle and picking rounds done by different people. I have a gig in the evening, so having two mics depends on whether or not the greatness that is Bo Putnam is doing our sound or not.

Also if anyone wants to help at the raffle table, it would be appreciated. Mrs. seminolecpa may not be there to help me this year and we are going to try the multiple bucket format for the raffle so the more the merrier. So far I have Tony and I on the table. Need maybe 2 more.

Back