got ethical husbandry?

Giants game

OK, if you want an Odd sports fan... This is what I do...

When I bet... I bet against my favorite... So for example... I bet against Obama winning... Why would I do such a thing! Well... Here's my philosophy... (I bet against the Sharks last year too and A's)

If my team wins... I'm happy! I would love to pay the money just to enjoy the actual celebration... it's worth it! Sort of like going to see a concert! You pay money and you enjoy it! Joy makes up for the cost!

If you win the bet however... The money softens the emotional blow :) So you can lick your wounds and at least it's a Win&Lose situation :)

GAME 1 4:57 p.m. PT Saturday, October 16 at Philadelphia
GAME 2 5:19 p.m. PT Sunday, October 17 at Philadelphia
GAME 3 1:19 p.m. PT Tuesday, October 19 at San Francisco (NLCS HOME Game 1)
GAME 4 4:57 p.m. PT Wednesday, October 20 at San Francisco (NLCS HOME Game 2)
GAME 5 * 4:57 p.m. PT Thursday, October 21 at San Francisco (NLCS HOME Game 3)
GAME 6 * 12:57 p.m. PT Saturday, October 23 at Philadelphia
GAME 7 * 4:57 p.m. PT Sunday, October 24 at Philadelphia
THE FREAK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfI8EjoBJYU&feature=player_embedded

JAR said:
How is that possible?
When.........
I GOT PICKED TO!

HAHAHA did you really!? Up to 4 tickets!!! Tomorrow. 2pm. DON'T miss it!!!! Going to try for games 4 and 5! But of course...the Giants need to step it up and get to the WS. 'It could happen' - Awesome movie :D

JAR said:
I really did!
Hear is the good part.
I get to log on at 10am!
Yeah Baby!!!!!!

......Well that puts a damper on things for me... :( Want to trade tickets since you'll probably have a better selection of seats!? Oh and I thought you already had WS tickets? Either way, high five on getting in!!!

Tankshots10-2010007.jpg

I have so many friends that would like them. Since I was entered in the lottery automatically by the Giants I thought I would try to grab 4 more.

The seats used to be all the rage when Bonds was there.
Now it's all the rage because it's right in front of the pen.

Just had that thought 30 min ago. I was telling my old bengie beer cup that buster was better and had a bad feeling that he might try to prove me wrong...

Back