VB332 B 12 $155.00REGULAR

Convenience Fee: $20.00

Now they just need to get there!
Yahoooo!

JAR said:
Yes
I was able to get on at about 10:15
Did you score any?

YEAH BUDDY! Kinda high up there but it's right behind home plate so I can't complain. SRO for game 1 but it's all good. In the park is better than not :)

aalhait said:
OK, if you want an Odd sports fan... This is what I do...

When I bet... I bet against my favorite... So for example... I bet against Obama winning... Why would I do such a thing! Well... Here's my philosophy... (I bet against the Sharks last year too and A's)

If my team wins... I'm happy! I would love to pay the money just to enjoy the actual celebration... it's worth it! Sort of like going to see a concert! You pay money and you enjoy it! Joy makes up for the cost!

If you win the bet however... The money softens the emotional blow :) So you can lick your wounds and at least it's a Win&Lose situation :)

Clearly a bet was placed on the Phillies!

If it is anything like season tickets have worked in the past, you get the tickets regardless of whether the games actually get player. Back in 2002 and several other years when we had season tickets you had to pay for the tickets before they even made the playoffs and received the tickets.

*sigh* don't remind me of the 2002 world series.. I had 4 tickets reserved... clicked the "submit credit card info" and the whole damn server crashed and of course lost my "reservation"

Back