Neptune Aquatics

BAYMAC2011 - What would you like to see?

I can't wait, last year was a blast!! Gresham, BAR and Co. put on a great show :)

Please let me know if there's any special requests. I have access to planty of good stuff so if you're looking for something in particular please let me know.

I'll be bringing plenty of nice, affordable Fungias :)

My vote would be for zoas, sans fancy names, since I'll be running a softie tank but I'm sure vendors will be bringing them already anyway. :)

FunGuy said:
I think they always have cool stuff (zoas, acans, chalices, etc.)

Is the IC-Gel going to be available that day?
I will have glue for BAR members. It will not be out for sale on the table you will need to ask me for it.

Tumbleweed said:
FunGuy said:

I will have glue for BAR members. It will not be out for sale on the table you will need to ask me for it.
Why won't it be out for sale?

GreshamH said:
Tumbleweed said:
FunGuy said:

Why won't it be out for sale?

Because we have a limited supply and it is (in theory) for club members. Recall we do not make a profit on the sales of glue. The other issue is that other vendors (in the past) have sold it or something similar (BAF etc) and we don't really want to undercut anyone on wholesale priced glue.

If it hasn't been said I'll be looking out for an australomussa. Nothing CRAZY colored something with colors that put it in an affordable price range :)

+1 to some nps, Red Epizoanthus would be very nice :)
I'd like to see some aquarium specific induction lamps, not slightly realistic though.
Is there going to be an aquascape contest this year again? I completely missed it last year

No 'scape contest this year. Not enough interest. Besides, I really was doing it in conjunction with Jake in the hopes of a national contest and it appears he has lost some interest since REEFstock had no scape contest this year :(

That entire deal needs to be worked out more. IMO a dry tank with just rock is not going to push the scape contest scene anywhere. There needs to be fake corals added and make even equipment to work around. I wouldn't mind seeing the tanks filled with water actually, and maybe limiting it to smaller tank size, like some AIO unit :D

GreshamH said:
Hey folks... the coral vendors have been asking me what to bring and honestly I have no clue so please give em suggestions on what you're looking for :D

I'll start :lol: Branching Turbanaria, or any unusual Turbanaria sp.

If any of those show up, please keep me in mind!

Rainbow acans. Like extreme rainbow. This would work... :)

rainbow9646-1_edited-1.jpg

I wanna start an acan garden. :8)

Thales said:
GreshamH said:
Hey folks... the coral vendors have been asking me what to bring and honestly I have no clue so please give em suggestions on what you're looking for :D

I'll start :lol: Branching Turbanaria, or any unusual Turbanaria sp.

If any of those show up, please keep me in mind!

Oh I will while I buy them all up and HOARD THEM!!!

|( maybe you can look at one in the wild while I get my frags of one here :lol:

Of course I will Rich. I have another one for you as well :p

Euphyllia said:
Rainbow acans. Like extreme rainbow. This would work... :)

rainbow9646-1_edited-1.jpg

I wanna start an acan garden. :8)

Several of the vendors are known for those so I think you'll be happy :)

Still need that tape? If you don't want me to send it, I could drop it off at Neptune's in Miltpitas for you. I can;t get out to your area I am afraid :(

Back