Kessil

225 upgrade IS HERE

Looks great Ian! What did you decide to do about getting waste to the sewer? Is there some "slack" in the flex PVC so that you can pull a bit up from the floor if necessary?

Crabby said:
Looks great Ian! What did you decide to do about getting waste to the sewer? Is there some "slack" in the flex PVC so that you can pull a bit up from the floor if necessary?

I spray foamed around the pipes so it really can't move. I am not sure about the waste yet. I'll know more after this week.

iani said:
jellygeee said:
Wow, Ian. This tank is going to be amazing.
Didn't you just upgrade not long agio? =)
What are you going to do with the old tank?

Rudy

I did not so long ago, the old tank is going to a friend (Doug).

Oh, I see. I was about to ask if you are willing to sell that tank since I want to buy it. Oh well =(

Wow, state of the art equipments.. twich twich..
I need to show my wife this things so that I can have more budget =P

Mr. Ugly said:
Maybe do a flex connection between the return pump and sump?

I'd be paranoid of cracks from earthquakes, accidents, or vibration.

Or else secure the sump and return pump to a large base plate so that the 2 cannot move independently of each other to strain the pipe connection.

The sump is on concrete blocks too?

How about setting a piece of plywood down on the blocks and securing the sump and pump to the plywood?

You can adjust the footprint of the plywood for whatever clearances you need.

The issue is that when they drilled the sump it was not matched perfectly to the pump. The sump is on plywood the pump is not.

Haha... paint all that concrete with epoxy and turn that whole space into a sump :D

Ok, just jam another concrete block in there between the ones supporting your sump and return pump. Glue the blocks together with epoxy or construction adhesive. Secure the sump and pump to whatever they're sitting on.

Just like at the Playboy mansion :D

playboy-mansion-grotto.jpg

I bet the have a very sophisticated surface skimmer on that hot tub :lol:

Back