got ethical husbandry?

3/3 Frag swap at Cali Kid Coral

Our haul today! My wife and daughter had a great time today and they really enjoyed picking through the swap. We also picked up a couple of the mystery grab bags. My daughter got a Beach Bum Monti! And I got a grafted _____ favia
@Cbruno80 can you help me with the name again please. Bright green with purple favia.

View attachment 53432View attachment 53433
Remember to spot feed that RFA...a few times a week with some minced up raw shrimp

The ones that were in the bags were from cali kids. People bought 3 from the store to get the into the swap if they didn’t have corals.
I got mine from The mystery bags

Attachments

• 20240303_205146.jpg
    20240303_205146.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 51
Thanks again everyone for making this another great event! Volunteers, people that brought tables/chairs, folks that donated, generous 3+ frag entries, @Cbruno80 and his awesome team at Cali Kid, @under_water_ninja for delivering the contest frags, @phc567 for making a huge number of SPS frags, and of course @IOnceWasLegend and his partner for all the logistics! We couldn't have done this without our great LFS partners and the supporting club members, so thank you all again for everything.

Remember to spot feed that RFA...a few times a week with some minced up raw shrimp
Will do! I'm assuming stuff like Benepets LPS pellets or Reef Nutrition TDO pellets would work too? I also defrost mysis for the fish and corals. That a decent alternative to the raw shrimp?

Back