Our mission

3D printed trident guide

All of your printing lately is almost motivating me to get mine running again. My printer has been down for almost two months now. :(

Yeah it’s hard, took me a year or two to finally dialed in on a tight printer and setting
You mean not everyone works at a place where you have access to $100k SLA machines? Jk, I set up an Orion delta printer for my mom and tuning the stepper motors and getting all the backlash out was tricky. All the more reason to use someone else's fancy printers. Which one are you running?

You mean not everyone works at a place where you have access to $100k SLA machines? Jk, I set up an Orion delta printer for my mom and tuning the stepper motors and getting all the backlash out was tricky. All the more reason to use someone else's fancy printers. Which one are you running?
two ender 5 plus and a mono x resin printer.

I'm surprised that Neptune doesn't include a set of these seeing how useful they are and could alleviate some of the issues that users have. It would improve upon their customer satisfaction as well as alleviate their support volume to some extent.

Back