Reef nutrition

4th - SF Tank Tour - Confirmed Sunday May 4th!!!!!!

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3413.msg39921#msg39921 date=1207549754]
Interested in carpooling but no one is near me to carpool with :p of course, if someone is along the way, something can be arranged!
[/quote]
If I can make it you (and anyone else in the east bay) can meet me in walnut creek. I'll let you know once the date is decided.

We also usually car pool from the first house - because we can leaves cars there.

1.) Arnold -either (host)
2.) Daniel - either (host)
3.) Ian -4th (host)
4.) Phong - either
5.) Tony - either
6.) Eileen - either (host; potluck)
7.) Tim - either
8.) Levi - 3rd
9.) Mike - either (host if more tanks needed)
10.) Eric - either
11.) Art - either so far
12.) Chris
13.) Chris - guest? wife?
14.) Ben
15.) Ben +1 ( keep forgetting her name - let me know)

Anathema - if there is room you are welcome to come, but for now I want to give spaces to club members. We sometimes use funds and such. You are welcome to join the club.

Anyone heard if that Eastbay tour is still going on? I would really like to change the SF tour back to the April 26 or 27th. There is so much stuff in May.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3413.msg39960#msg39960 date=1207610726]
15.) Ben +1 ( keep forgetting her name - let me know)
[/quote]

Beverly

OK it confirmed for Sunday May 4th.
1.) Arnold -Show 120g mixed reef tank ( maybe the 30g zero edge too)
2.) Daniel - Show 150g - cuttlefarm reef
3.) Ian -4th (host - how big is the tank?)
4.) Phong -
5.) Tony -
6.) Eileen - Show 120g - potluck all day parking available!
7.) Tim - either
8.) Levi - 3rd ( can you still make it?)
9.) Mike -
10.) Eric
11.) Art - ( can you still make it?)
12.) Chris
13.) Chris - guest? wife?
14.) Ben
15.) Beverly
16.) Lapson Show 300g tank
17.) Arman (How big is your tank? 70g) - Treasure island - I will see it we can fit it in. Bridge toll? No?

Ok those who want to host, please PM your address so I can make a schedule- Mike you get a bye since you were an extra tank.

We will be doing a potluck lunch again at Eileen's starting at 1pm. Please post what you would be bringing ( just enough to feed 4 people)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tony don't forget your equipment to calibrate my HT system (jk). For my stop remember to bring some styrofoam boxes if you guys want coral. I will be putting in a lot that I no longer want for the DBTC. Nothing special but some may want them.

[quote author=iani link=topic=3413.msg40669#msg40669 date=1208223619]
Tony don't forget your equipment to calibrate my HT system (jk). For my stop remember to bring some styrofoam boxes if you guys want coral. I will be putting in a lot that I no longer want for the DBTC. Nothing special but some may want them.

[/quote]
You have "not so special" coral?? :eek:

oh sweet! I'll bring the 180gallon cooler :-D j/k....maybe.

I can't bring my system, but if I can make it and you really want and there is room in the carpooling car, I can bring my reference monitors (sealed small speakers--4.5" focal W-cones and 3/4" hiquphone tweeters. No big bass, but sweet sounding)

I was just kidding with you Tony. No need to bring anything along for the HT system. haha. But bring a cooler. I don't think you will need one that big though. haha.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3413.msg40672#msg40672 date=1208223783]
oh sweet! I'll bring the 180gallon cooler :-D j/k....maybe.

I can't bring my system, but if I can make it and you really want and there is room in the carpooling car, I can bring my reference monitors (sealed small speakers--4.5" focal W-cones and 3/4" hiquphone tweeters. No big bass, but sweet sounding)
[/quote]Big bass is like blue bulbs, overrated

Back