AE Miami Hurricane

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by Brianbigoats, Mar 8, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Brianbigoats

Brianbigoats Guest

:eek:
    here is a colony pic
    [img width=1000 height=666]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u311/brianbigoats/IMG_1204.jpg[/img]
    Will be a small frag
    Rules
    - you are a BAR member(dues payed)
    - you've had experience with LPS/Chalices (pref Watermelons Types)
    - you agree to frag to at least 3 other person for free before trading or selling.
    - you can pick it up from me at a my house in Napa or the April BAR Meeting.
    - you agree to donate at least one future "semi-extreme" frag to DBTC (to be named in your request for a frag)
    - you have started at least 2 DBTC

2. jkreefer

jkreefer Guest

Hey Brian, I'll bite

I will frag my Aquascene Echinata

3. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Not sure if its for only 1 frag, but Can I get a shot of this frag? If so, I can wait till the next meeting. Thanks! I can offer a shades of fall frag to DBTC

4. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

Very Nice stuff Brian, I already went crazy in the last wave of DBTC so I will have to let someone else get in :D :D

5. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Please me. I don't care if it is named after my rival school. I don't have any other xtremes to start up. I am pretty well tapped up as most of my xtremes are already up.

6. tuberider

tuberider Guest

If there are any scraps available, I'd love some.

7. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

very nice! amazing what people will frag to be able to qualify. ;)

8. Brianbigoats

Brianbigoats Guest

Bryan is going to get it
    for everyone else i will see if in a few mo. there is another frag to put in

9. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

As long as there isn't any yellow in it, it should survive in Bryan's tank ;)

10. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Brian took the skeleton and applied copious amounts of yellow highlighter to it. As good as new :p

11. wow, this is a very nice dbtc. wtg brian

12. cwolfus

cwolfus Past President

Sweet!

DBTCX - Just keeps getting more extreme!

C

13. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

We'll have to make a t-shirt for Brian, "Super Nutso X-treeme Reefer" :D

He's gonna make me take a dremel to the Orenji so I can get a t-shirt too :D

14. seminolecpa

Here are some pics of the frag. Sorry they aren't the greatest pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Brianbigoats

Brianbigoats Guest

i have another frag same rules can pick up at dec meeting

16. very cool of you brian. i'd like to be on the list for gen2. i had issues with chalices the past few months.

17. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

i would like to put my name on the list.......favorite color is brown (like my corals ) ......# 44 .......etc ...etc

18. seminolecpa

So Brian. My MH that I received got knocked in the sand by a snail and isn't fairing very well but I did replace it recently in order to both have and keep this chain going. I fully intend on still fragging it when it is ready.

19. 70Cuda

70Cuda Guest

I recently got a piece like this that I want to put into dbtc. Since is same thing it goes here or start a new thread? Well, suppose to be the same thing. Mine came from paul (kubi) on rc. His story is he got it from greg carroll then it went le pumpkin patch. Suppose to be same chalice just different people named it at same time.

20. seminolecpa

Still chugging along after the disaster. Up to 3 eyes now. Not really ready to frag yet but figured I would post up an update pic. It is really starting to look like it wants to take off now.

[​IMG]