Jestersix

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I hate Procrastinators

seminolecpa

Past President
Nothing like 50 SWAP signups in the last 2 days to keep you busy. I swear I am going to wear my "Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow" shirt to the SWAP.

[END VENT]

Bryan, you are at the top of your game man!! Unfortunatly I wont be able to make this one I will be out of town on a glorious weekend of binge drinking. But i think there will be a few NCR members there representing. Have fun everyone.

Stupid procrastinators!!!!!

(just tryin to help out)

Don't worry it'll get more confusing as the days go on (like sands in an hourglass, so are....)

Any idea of how many people have signed up at this point?

I did my part by signing up at the last minute. Well what I thought was the last minute...I thought Sunday was the last day to sign up for $10 and did it at about 9pm. You are welcome. :)

At least I plan on showing up to the meeting as early as possible.

Keep up the great work, Bryan!

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=4199.msg50425#msg50425 date=1217380247]
Think we are at about 77 at last count, though I posted some reminder messages about an hour ago so we will see what comes up later.
[/quote]I just did the same, all over the place too :D

Oops, I haven't even thought about signing up. I guess I screwed up. I must have ignored that thread. Can you point out the correct thread?

Since there is no Medal of Procrastination, here's the Nobel Peace Prize.....I'm doling them out like butter now :D
nobel_medal.jpg

Back