Jestersix

Alien Nipple Chalice

I want to start off by thanking BAR for being such a great organization, and I'm grateful for being a part of it. BAR has provided me with so much information (and corals) it is time for me to give back. Although SPS dominate my tank, Echinos (Chalice coral) seem to always be my favorite. So the pieces I'm offering up are just that, 1" chalice pieces. They come from a piece i received from a gentleman that was tearing his tank down awhile back. He didn't know much about it except that it came off a shipment that was received in Los Angeles. Without getting into the whole debate about naming corals, understand I'm just calling it this. I'm not bowing down to the coral gods just to type a meaningless name in a forum. This echino has a pink base with small green tinge on the body. The mouths protrude outwards unlike any other i've seen. The mouths are bright green. The leading edge has no additional colors, but to me this is one of my favorite pieces. I think it rivals my watermelon for beauty. So there it is let me know who is in line. The only rules are BAR members only and pick up only please. I live in Fremont. Thank you to everyone, and i look forward to talking and meeting some of you.

Daniel

If anyone is from the penninsula and picking up from Kurplunk I would like to be added to the list and just pickup from whom ever is close to me, I live in pacifica btw.

Pick up ONLY during the South bay tank tour. http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=3833.msg52543#msg52543

If you are not in the tour and your name is pick the frag will be given to next peson in line. I will post this frags in the DBTC forum too. I have will have 2 frags available for DBTC.

you are a BARmember.
- you are good with SPS/LPS
- you agree to frag the coral to at least 2 others for free before trading etc.
- and preferably can post growth pics to this thread periodically.
- I will need to check who is next in line and if you are in SBTT list.
- pick a number from 1 to 30.

Back