Leak test #1 tonight. It was fairly exciting with lots of flavorful language until I figured out I'd put that whole manifold together then attached it to a cracked bulkhead. I've rebuilt one of the sections and hopefully when it's dry in the morning it won't leak. I'm very glad I used unions... Fun story about the unions though. I got them from Home Depot, and I had cleaned out the box, so I got the last 4 3/4" bulkheads. When I figured out that I'd need to rebuild, I was hoping they had restocked in the 3 days since I bought them. I got there at 9:30 PM, out of options if I wanted to get it together by tomorrow, and saw the still empty box on the shelf. So I asked an employee if they might have any in stock, and he scanned them and said it showed another box in stock. So we tore apart all the shelves, looked behind everything, climbed the ladder, no luck. Finally as a last ditch effort, I pulled the bins out on the bottom row, and laying on the ground, mixed in with a bunch of other stray fittings, was a 3/4" union exactly like I needed. Yay! I sure hope this doesn't leak when I test it tomorrow!