Cali Kid Corals

Anyone ever bought fish from Petco.com?

Does anyone have any experience buying fish from Petco.com? From my understanding it ships to your door directly from the distributor and has a 7 day live guarantee. I never thought about it but I saw they have a 50% off all fish and stacked with vital care discounts I could get a Purple Tang for $37. Always wanted one but they’re normally expensive lol

Attachments

• IMG_5528.png
    IMG_5528.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 90
Or I could get a Large one for $50… most likely would have a higher survival rate? These are the selling sizes according to the description:

Approximate selling size: Small 1.5-2.25"; Medium 2.25-3.25"; Large 3.25-4.25"

At $37 that’s a steal! Just QT it with meds and copper, go to Humblefish and look up their methods if you’re not familiar. I’ve actually had great luck with fish from Petco’s website in the past. They come from the same source as liveaquaria.

Do they have a livestock guarantee?
No I don’t think they do. Not on saltwater fish at least

Do they have a livestock guarantee?
At $37 that’s a steal! Just QT it with meds and copper, go to Humblefish and look up their methods if you’re not familiar. I’ve actually had great luck with fish from Petco’s website in the past. They come from the same source as liveaquaria.

No I don’t think they do. Not on saltwater fish at least
On the Petco.com website it says that all Aquatic Life from Petco.com have a 7 day live guarantee. In store Marine fish have no guarantee, only freshwater have 30 days.

Attachments

• IMG_5533.png
    IMG_5533.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 44
Back