Kessil

Anyone ever bought fish from Petco.com?

Just got mine. Ordered 7 fish. All packaged in 3 bags and still inflated. Only leopard wrasse didnt make it.

screenshot_2023-11-28_at_11.00.46_am.png
20231128_162011.jpg

Last edited:
What are you doing for qt ?
I have an IM14g which is qt'ing (hyposalinity and copper) a chaoti wrasse for 33 days now. It only eats frozen and live food. I worry to put it into DT with the others that eat pellets. I put in a wrasse from DT into the QT tank yesterday, hoping the chaoti will copy that wrasse and eats flake.

Right now the new fish are in a 5 gallon bucket with a bubbler, heater and original water from the bag. Going to toss the chaoti into the DT tomorrow and put these fish in the 14G.

Contacted Petco 18777386742 about the dead fish, they'll replace it.

I have an IM14g which is qt'ing (hyposalinity and copper) a chaoti wrasse for 33 days now. It only eats frozen and live food. I worry to put it into DT with the others that eat pellets. I put in a wrasse from DT into the QT tank yesterday, hoping the chaoti will copy that wrasse and eats flake.

Right now the new fish are in a 5 gallon bucket with a bubbler, heater and original water from the bag. Going to toss the chaoti into the DT tomorrow and put these fish in the 14G.

Not a great idea to use the bag water since the ammonia will become toxic when ph goes back up. Probably use prime if you go that route

Copper power ? Or copper?
I have CP too but some say that’s not the way to go with wrasse.

Back