High Tide Aquatics

Anyone selling Chaeto??

I need to get me some chaeto for my fuge. Does anyone have any to sell on the East bay?? Close to Fremont???
I don't want to buy from that guy on Craigslist.. I would much rather buy from someone here.

Thanks.
Roberto.

Just be patient BAR members can help you out when they trim. If you are willing to travel to San Francisco I´ll split what I got yesterday at the swap.

I can spare some in Danville. Just about to give my extra to Ben today, so speak up if you want it and I'll save some for you.

patrickb said:
I think its a crime that people sell chaeto. :) That stuff grows like crazy and should be given away.
It's weird that people rather buy expensive chaeto than cheap one. There is a guy on RC was selling a bag for $20. It was sold within a week. Another guy selling the same stuff for $10 and having a hard time selling it. :bigsmile:

I should start selling garden of aiptasia for very high to see if anyone would buy it..

Elite said:
patrickb said:
I think its a crime that people sell chaeto. :) That stuff grows like crazy and should be given away.
It's weird that people rather buy expensive chaeto than cheap one. There is a guy on RC was selling a bag for $20. It was sold within a week. Another guy selling the same stuff for $10 and having a hard time selling it. :bigsmile:

I should start selling garden of aiptasia for very high to see if anyone would buy it..
Elite said:
patrickb said:

Phong

Let me know I have tankfull of Aptasisa.

Mike

Elite said:
patrickb said:

How about the new Kenya Tree (LE) ??
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/for/1326919781.html
..got to be one of a kind

Back