Neptune Aquatics

Atl Ultra Cherry Bomb Milli

Don't worry. Assuming my tank is still in good shape after leaving my wife in charge for a week while I have been in amsterdam. I am guessing it won't be long till I need to give some pieces another haircut. Ill make sure to give you a shout when I do.

I have a frag back in play as Durwin has stepped out temporarily to change his tank over. Same rules above apply. Pickup at BOD meeting.

Hey Bryan is this one still available? The first SPS that made me want to keep them was the Superman Monti! Thanks to JAR, I recently fulfilled my dream of owning one:). Thanks again Jon!

Thanks, Bryan. Mine too! Maybe somewhat due to the 20K radiums.

I'm also pretty nuts about all my new SPS, much of it from BAR. I'm seeing noticeable growth on everything. My Sunset monti is finally beginning to spread enough to see the nice, rich golden color below the polyps. Even my wounded mycedium is showing new healing tissue where the da@n chalice stung it. I've never had cyphastrea look so good. I'm liking this a lot!

I'll be wrapping up long term system configuration by connecting an Apex controller and drew's dosing pumps in the very near future. Of course, this will allow me to simplify dosing my tank, run a creative lighting program, track my parameters and "Call John's iphone" if it get's in trouble. I must have use up about 400 wire ties in trying different wiring layouts.

Take away message: Joining BAR was like going to Grad School It's allowed me to get familiar with the most proven techniques around for maintaining a real nice assortment of reef life. Far beyond my trial and error methods.

Keep learning. Keep sharing I'll leave my milli's "up high"

Bryan, I got this piece from you, but it's totaly stuck in the rock so I can't check the bottom of the plug for what it is. Is it the cherry bomb milli?

tips are definitely purple. i should've wrote the names down before I stuck them to the rock. this one is wedged in real good.

JAR said:
Nice quick transaction there.
Missed again...
My guess is Bryan will bring some to the swap. hint hint

My name is Jeremy and I have a grapefriut sized colony that mentioned something about a few branches needing to be close to the beach in a rural setting (boy do they get soft when you coddle them).

tuberider said:
JAR said:
Nice quick transaction there.
Missed again...
My guess is Bryan will bring some to the swap. hint hint

My name is Jeremy and I have a grapefriut sized colony that mentioned something about a few branches needing to be close to the beach in a rural setting (boy do they get soft when you coddle them).

Hmmmmmmm...?
Did you give me one and I forgot to post it. LOL :D

Back