got ethical husbandry?

Australian red/blue Micromussa

Ibn

Paid an arm and a leg for this piece awhile back. Here it is when I first got it.

DM%20Aussie%20Micro.jpg

Another piece that has managed to overflow the plug. It's been sitting in my sump for a couple of months now and needs fragging. Also needs a bit of coloring up. Two frags available (couple of polyps each).

Standard DBTC rules apply:

- you are a BAR member
- you've had experience with LPS/Micromussa/Favia before.
- you agree to frag to at least 2 other person for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at a BAR meeting or in San Jose.
- and preferably can post growth pics to this thread periodically.

Eric you should be awarded "Bay Area Reefer of the Year". :D

How about posting a full tank shot picture of your tank. I wanna see what else you have been collecting lately.

Here's the order:

1) Daniel
2) Rich
3) Nash
4) Brian

I'm definite that I can get a couple pieces for fragging. I'll see if I can shave off a few more. ;)

Wow, this is like christmas day! or maybe post-fragswap "I need more room in the tank now" time :D

I need to see if I can't make some frags of stuff and offer them now!

Eric, were you able to get one of these for Perry too? for a total of 5 frags or just the 4?

Also, please put me down on the list for the next gen of these please

Nope, only 3 frags went/going out.

First gen:
1. Daniel - picked up 2/17/08
2. Bryan - delivered 2/16/08
3. Rich - delivering at BOD today

Second gen:
1. Wayland
2. Perry
3. Tony
4. Bonnie
5. Levi

Cool, thanks for clarifying. I have the first gen tracked and will wait on tracking the 2nd gen until they are available.

Ok I have 2 of these freshly fragged. Barring any problems they should be ready to go in a week or 2.

Prefer pickup in Burlingame but would potentially deliver to the swap. Please have experience with micros and or acans.

Those are looking nice. Looks like there are still several folks ahead of me, can't wait. Looks like Wayland and Perry are next in line.

Back