badbreads (jays) yay I got a bigger tank but its still small because I rent tank

Discussion in 'Tank Journals' started by badbread, Nov 9, 2008.

1. adolfo425

adolfo425 Guest

Tank is looking good there. Nice growth and color.

Nice idea with the spray bar.

Adolfo

2. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Hi Jay!

Great job! I'm so glad the Blastos are doing better! :D It's good to see pics of your tank too. I really like your orange Fungia...much better than the mostly tan ones I have. ;D

3. A_Lee

A_Lee Guest

You're making me want to pick up an orange fungia :)
    Your tank looks great Jay

4. Roc

Roc Guest

Tank is looking real good, you can see some real growth since the last time I saw it.

5. badbread

badbread Guest

Got a couple new additions from Neptune:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. badbread

badbread Guest

Took some underwater macro's tonight with my Sony PoS and an underwater bag:

Purple deaths DBTC and Nuc greens, nuc greens were 1 head at the swap, now 3-4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Top down shot with more light, the purple deaths don't look so purple in my tank
    [​IMG]

Not sure what this is, monti of some sort I picked up at Neptune in the bargain bin, it turns from green, to reddish to purple, really pretty. The guy in the background is a DBTC from Sergio, looks bleached in the pic but it isn't, just light reflection
    [​IMG]

Fusion experiment update!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still trying to get a positive ID on this, thinking it's a leather, it's just growing down the stalk it is on.
    [​IMG]

Macro of this monti, check out that polyp extension top left!
    [​IMG]

DBTC frag looking healthy!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. adolfo425

adolfo425 Guest

Nice photos got to show me how you take macros with my point and shoot kodak camera.

8. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

looking great,