Kessil

BAP 2013 T-shirts

Thanks for the interest, guys! The MOQ for t-shirts is actually three dozen, so two dozen is already a massaged number.

Printing the full poster on the back of the shirts requires quite a few screens, and we wouldn't be able to re-use the screens for future years.

Let's give this a few more days until Monday. If you know someone whose wardrobe could use some sprucing up with a BAR t-shirt (aka refractometer cleaner), give them a prod to chime in here. :D

An anonymous donor who really wants to see BAP posters happen has gracious offered to pay the screening fees, which also means we can offer the shirts for $15 each, with guaranteed sizes available to anyone who commits to a t-shirt by Monday. We only need twelve shirts at this point to pull the trigger - let's get this rolling!

This is the new design for the front of the shirt:
BART-ShirtFrontFinal_zpsf9041dc7.jpg

Change my order to 3@... I'm confirmed for
2@ XXL
1@ L
Great design. It is representative of the announcement flyer. How do I pay for mine since I cannot make it to the event? If you're taking suggestions for color, I think purple would look good as a background for this logo, or maybe hot pink? J/K I'm assuming that the sponsors will still be listed on the back of shirts this year?

Last edited:
Recap: We're taking pre-orders for BAP t-shirts at a special price of $15 each, and need a minimum of 12 shirts by end of day Monday to proceed.

Shirt color could be any shown here. I'll get with the printer first thing Monday to see if we could have both purple and white to meet the MOQ.

Sponsor logos will be prominently displayed on the back. We'll start taking payment for pre-orders when the shirts go to print. :)

Although white looks good new, after a few refractometer cleanings :) and visits to pizza places it looses its 'dress up fish geek' splendor.

I vote for purple.

Felicia 1x SM
Erin 2x XL if 2 different colors, otherwise 1x XL
Charlie 1x 2XL
John 1x XL
Ed 2x 2XL and 1x LG

so, I count 8x so far... getting there.

Back