Cali Kid Corals

BAR BOD meeting January 8th @ Chabot College

All BOD meetings are members only. The Swap in Feb is our Regional swap that is open to the public.
All regular non-BOD meetings are open to the public also.

Membership is typically handled through paypal
http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/15

Once a paid member, the BOD meetings are open territory for you :)

xceejohn said:
i can come and sign up to be a member on this day right?

Yes, BOD meeting are really related to club business. For example the one next weekend will be primarily related to planning for the swap and some other things.

ok in my understanding, i can come to this upcoming one to pay for my membership. I dont want to drive there and not be able to do anything. Haha.

xceejohn said:
ok in my understanding, i can come to this upcoming one to pay for my membership. I dont want to drive there and not be able to do anything. Haha.
Correct if you want to come to this meeting and become a member you are welcome to attend the meeting. Just look for me at the meeting and I can take care of it for you. I will be the one with the big box of stuff.

Great! I can't wait! But wait a second, where in chabot college is it? Is there any phone number I can call to help me with directions. I mean I know where chabot is, but i never went inside and walked around. I've been to the track&field track though. I don't want to be lost and late!

xceejohn said:
Great! I can't wait! But wait a second, where in chabot college is it? Is there any phone number I can call to help me with directions. I mean I know where chabot is, but i never went inside and walked around. I've been to the track&field track though. I don't want to be lost and late!

It's at the cafeteria building. Actually the room next door. Take a look at the swap post for the campus map.

FYI I'm planning to bring Stella with me so chips and guac and crayons again!! Pilliow pets and princess dolls a possibility.

xceejohn said:

Look at the swap thread. There is a link to a map. There also is a map on chabots website as well as www.thebaymac.com

tuberider said:
Hi all, it's time for a nuts and bolts meeting. Come see how your club works, meet and greet the new BOD members, say hi to the old ones! :)

Where? Chabot College

When: 1:00 PM
Or you could use the link Jeremy started the thtead with. Its in blue

Back