Our mission

BAR is Grateful to pixelpixi for Her Tenure & Welcomes denzil to the BOD

lattehiatus

Past President
pixelpixi has served as the tireless Webmistress for many years. Not only was Erin the mastermind who planned and executed the massive migration of the forum in 2009, since then she has diligently ensured the BAR website is up and running without hiccups 24/7. It is with great regret we announce Erin's "retirement" - she deserves a huge round of applause and our gratitude for all her hard work and contributions behind the scenes to provide the club with our web community and presence!

denzil has graciously volunteered to step up to serve as Webmaster, effective immediately. Denzil brings a wide variety of technical expertise with him and is planning another forum migration in the future. Please join us in welcoming Denzil as the new Webmaster!

Thanks, guys. My only regret is that I couldn't have done more. I look forward to seeing the great things that I'm sure Denzil will do with the site!

Thank you for your efforts over the years and for building an engaging site Erin. When I first found BAR I was impressed that the site was more than just another Drupal site and forum. :) Well done!

Denzil, if you need a backup or someone to watch the site whenever you are unavailable, don't be shy about asking for help.

Thanks, Mike. That was a big motivation for us moving to drupal... being able to do things like tightly integrated DBTC tracking. I'm glad that worked out, even though some other things didn't work as smoothly.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and thank you even more for building/maintaining the BAR site to what it is today, Erin!

bondolo said:
Thank you for your efforts over the years and for building an engaging site Erin. When I first found BAR I was impressed that the site was more than just another Drupal site and forum. :) Well done!

Denzil, if you need a backup or someone to watch the site whenever you are unavailable, don't be shy about asking for help.

I appreciate the offer, Mike. It's definitely a good idea to have someone as a backup. I'll let you know if things get too crazy. Ideally, I'd like to build it out so nothing is every down. ;)

Three cheers for Erin! Denzil welcome and thank you!
I am clueless when it comes to what you do.
You guys are awesome for giving your valuable time :)

Back