Reef nutrition

BAR Regional Frag Swap - February 10, 2007

Arnold, I got a piece of anthelia from Charles, so you can bring yours to the swap! Thanks!

I'm bringing:

Olive green/purplish/pink ricordea yuma (I call it Tank Girl copyright trademark patent pending)
Green stripe shroom (actinodiscus or discosoma, whatever they're calling it these days)
Turquoise blue shroom with orange spots (I got this from hyacinth, and they are awesome, very unique)
Maybe some other shrooms, but nothing exciting
Neon green nepthea (will be unmounted though, sorry)

Oooh, Tank Girl, gotta love that!

And from the movie version... Lori Petty *and* Naomi Watts :D
189506752_b728c30892.jpg

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=1555.msg14520#msg14520 date=1168443368]
Is that an updated pic of your softie growing tank? Or is that simply your paly grow out rack?? :D
[/quote]

Neither really. Whodah from CVR came over a while back to take pics, so we set up the frags on a rack so that he could get a clear shot from overhead.

After he finished with his high tech setup, I took some pics with my cheapie cam :D

man people are bringing some nice stuff, i think I'll add some crazy names to my common corals to boost their appeal.
how about.

Chris's chernobyl green hammer.
ultra midori frogspawn LE
Santa's favorite candycane.
Pamala Anderson pink millie. (kinda dirty i know but hey i don't come up with these names)
gumdrop purple digi
Chris's red green digi surprise (just wait fo the surprise!)
spearmint green digi
1969 Hugger orange digi

thats it for now. more will get on the list.

Chris

Good news, bad news....

Bad news - had an accident with an algae scraper magnet the other day :(

Good news - now I have accidental frags of Karl's Candlelight Acro :D

omg, let me know if you're gonna trade / put them on the tables! I wanna get my foot into the "elite sps" keepers somehow =)

They tend to leak when lay them down. BAR prefers palstic containers with lids like deli containers or glad containers. The containers are also reuseable for next swap.

you want one frag per bag because people pick one frag per "turn". otherwise in one turn people will get ALL your frags.

Yep, typically it's 1 frag per bag or container.

Some people that bring lots of stuff like to make up frag packs with a variety of stuff. Kind of a neat way to get someone going with a nano.

Also lets you be lazy and not have to bag a ton of separate frags :D

I'll bring singles as well as frag packs.

Norman,
Just put everything on this rack in one big bag and label it "For Elite" ;D .. I can setup a nano tank with that 8) ..
DSCN1470.jpg

As much as I'd like to attend, it's doubtful this year.

I have a surprise birthday party for my wife later that day.

If I don't see you, best of luck.

Roy

Back