got ethical husbandry?

BAR Regional swap August 15th @ Chabot College 1:00

Hey, if someone wants to send me a Powerpoint slide about the details of the frag swap, I will make sure it gets into the MARS meeting announcements. Our meeting is tomorrow evening. Sorry for the short notice.

Yea guys, I think I'm going to just spectate the trade for now and be prepare for next year because I don't know if I can come up with another frag, maybe I might have to make an sacrifice on one of the frag.

Bula, mounted or not is fine either way, just no fresh cut frags please, they need to be healed and healthy.

Link, you'll have a good time either way and I can assure you you'll come home with a few corals.

Please take note, we will be using a different parking lot than normal for our swap, please check out the link below for directions.

http://tinyurl.com/levv75

It looks like our raffle is filling out nicely as well-

Air, Water and Ice has donated a Mighty Might R/O unit along with two $50 gift cards.

Reef Nutrition has donated some of the ever popular sampler packs

Boston Aquafarms has donated starter kits

Aquarium Showroom has donated two $25 gift cards

Plus, there will be plenty of frag donations from our LFS sponsors

We hope to see you at the swap!

Tuberider, what is your name by the way? It's that I want to come home empty handed, I do not want free corals all the time, but I just can't be fully participate. I guess next year for sure... hehehe :)

I got bad news... I can't make it to the swap :( because my family plan a trip to southern California. I'm going to Anaheim with my family on a road trip :). This sucks that I have to go down there on this date of swap :(. I'm not really happy about it :(, but I have to go because it's a family thing.

The name's Jeremy :)

I wasn't implying that you're looking for free corals, I hope I didn't come across that way, the club makes a strong effort to make everyone feel welcome and to make sure we have fun. The fun part is the most important thing, it's always fun to meet new people and catch up with old friends while getting a few new items and sharing.

Back